The "Language Partner Program(Doumi)" aims to match LEI attendees with PNU students to meet and share about their experiences in Korea, Korean culture and converse in Korean.
- Korean Language and Cultural Exchange
- Individual or group matching programs.
- A group formed of a Korean partner and LEI attendee learn languages together and conduct assignments related to life in Korea.
Activity Sessions and Hours
- At least 5 sessions/10 hours per semester (1-4 hours per session)
- PNU students who enjoy tutoring Korean and introducing Korean culture to foreign students and who can actively participate in exchange activities.
Application and Activity Period
- Application Period: February, May, August, November
- Activity Period: During the semesters of Regular Korean Courses (March-May, June-August, September-November, December-February)
- Students who submit an activity report after the end of the program will be issued a Language Partner Certificate.
- Students who submit a Language Partner Certificate are granted extra points when applying for the exchange student program conducted by PNU International.
- The writer of the best report selected from all activity reports will be granted a gift certificate worth KRW 30,000.
- The activity participation will be recorded in the "1365 Volunteer" portal.
Application for Program
|Year||Semester||Program||Application Period||Activity Period||Announcement of Acceptance||Application|
|ex) 2020||Winter semester||Regular Course Korean Partner||End|