Application of the Online 10-week Course
[ Online Application ]
Application starts two months prior to the starting date of the semester
[ Placement Test ]
Confirmation of open/non-opening of courses by grade level after a placement test is taken※ The applicant bears all responsibility if contact cannot be made to the applicant due to an error in the contact information
[ Tuition Payment ]
Upon receipt of tuition payment notice, payment should be made to the account below
은행 계좌번호 예금주 Swift Code Bank Nonghyup (NH Bank) Account Number 948-01-158890 Account Holder Language Education Institute, PNU Swift Code NACFKRSEXXX
[ Receipt of a textbook ]
Direct receipt of textbooks through domestic/overseas registered delivery
[ Commencement of Korean Language Courses ]
수강료 납부 안내
- Tuition: 630,000 won (1 semester)
- Pusan National University student 20% discount
- Account Information
Bank Account number Account holder Swift Code Bank Nonghyup (NH Bank) Account Number 948-01-158890 Account Holder Pusan National University Language Education Institute Swift Code NACFKRSEXXX
- Tuition fees may change depending on circumstances. If you have registered in advance, you must settle based on the tuition fee after the change.
- If there is no problem after reviewing the documents, a notice to pay the tuition fee will be sent. In the case of overseas remittance, you must pay the tuition fee in consideration of the fact that overseas remittance fees will occur.
- If registration and placement tests are completed but classes are not opened, the full amount of the course fee will be refunded.
- If a refund is requested due to withdrawal or other unavoidable reasons, the refund will be made after deducting the fee as follows.
구분, 환불 기준, 환불 금액 Section Refund Condition Refund Amount Before the semester starts Cancelled before the start of the semester, or due to a denifed visa 95% of the tuition fee After the semester starts Before one third (1/3) of the total class days have passed Two-thirds (2/3) of the tuition fee Before the first half (1/2) of the total class days have passed Half (1/2) of the tuition fee After the first half (1/2) of the total class days have passed No Refund
- When requesting a refund, a refund request form must be submitted.
Fees for overseas remittances are borne by the applicant himself/herself. Refunds can only be received in the name of the customer's account. However, if it is difficult to submit an account in your name, you must submit proof of remittance and power of attorney from your parents (family relationship proof) or depositor.