Exams and Grade Evaluations
- Grades are evaluated through frequent evaluations, assignment performance, and final exams.
- Being tardy or leaving class early three times are considered as one absence.
- The following cases can be accepted as an attendance with the submission of documents of proof.
병결, 전염병, 대학 또는 대학원 입학면접, 업무상 출장, 경조사 Sick leave Up to 3 days per semester (additional 3 days are accepted if treated in one's home country) Infectious disease Up to one third (1/3) of the total class days can be accepted as attendance. Interview for university or graduate school entry Attendance can be acknowledged based on the interview date Official businss trip Up to 3 days per semester Family events
- Marriage(oneself) : 5 days
- Childbirth (oneself or one's spouse) : 5 days
- Death of spouse, parent, parent of spouse, grandparent, grandparent of spouse, child, or spouse of child : 5 days
Completion and Failure
- A certificate of completion will be issued to those with a minimum attendance rate of 70% and an average grade of 70/100 or higher.
- An attendance rate of less than 70% or an average grade of less than 70/100 is considered failure of the course.
- An attendee, who has been warned once for taking an unauthorized leave for three consecutive days or more, takes another unauthorized leave for three consecutive days or more shall be expelled from the program.
- An attendee, who has been warned once about their absence rate of 30% of the entire course, continues to be absent and reaches an absence rate of 40% of the entire course shall be expelled from the program.
- An attendee, who has been warned by the decision of the Teacher's Committee for unfavorable behavior that negatively affects the class, is called by the Committee for a second time for the same reason shall be expelled from the program.