Online 10-week Course Introduction
The online 10-week course is a 10-week, 90-hour Korean language class that is conducted as a real-time online class.
|Class Period||10 Weeks (90 Hours), 4 Semesters a year (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter)|
|Class Days||Every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday|
|Class Hours||18:30 ~ 21:15|
|Levels||Level 1~6, Take a level a semester
|Tuition Fee||630,000 KRW (Including textbooks)
|Completion Criteria||An attendance rate of 70% and an overall grade of 70 or higher|
|Class Methods||Real-time Online Class|
Online 10-week Course Features
- 1Professional Korean language education
- Classes are organized after accurately diagnosing the level of learners through placement tests.
- We proceed with step-by-step learning according to the learner's level.
- We conduct integrated education in listening, speaking, reading, and writing with the goal of improving communication skills.
- Through course evaluation every semester, students' needs are identified and actively reflected in the class.
- 2Efficient Korean learning
- It is conducted in the form of a real-time video class, enabling real-time two-way communication between learners and instructors, providing lively language education..
- It enables systematic and efficient learning even online by accessing it easily and conveniently anytime, anywhere, regardless of location or learning conditions.
- 3Excellent instructors
- The Korean language course is composed of excellent instructors who have obtained a master's degree or higher in the field of Korean language education and language.
- The teacher in charge of each class closely monitors the learner's learning ability and manages it remotely.